Landshare's Tokenized Asset feature allows you to buy, sell or trade shares of real estate assets directly on the Binance Smart Chain.
Investments in Tokenized Assets are legally compliant and offer additional protections compared to tradtional cryptocurrencies.
Rental yields and other cash flows generated from tokenized properties are sent to investors each month in the form of BUSD.
Landshare Token Details
- The first tokenized asset sale held on BSC allows users to invest fractionally in real estate through tokens.
- A Centralized Exchange will allow for low-fee trading on a trusted platform.
- Allows users to borrow BUSD against the value of their Asset Tokens.
- Gain exposure to multiple asset tokens in a single investment.
- Automatically reinvest your rental income into new Asset Tokens
- Allows 3rd parties to sell tokenized assets on the Landshare platform.
Residents of the following countries may not be permitted to use certain features of Landshare:
- United States
- British Virgin Islands
- Central African Republic
- Bosnia and Herzegovina